1.5HP MARATHON 1800RPM 145T 460V TENV 3PH MOTOR E652
|Ship Weight:||65 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: XRI Blue Chip Severe / Automotive Duty Premium Motor is designed for use in chemical plants, paper mills, refineries, mines, food processing, foundries, and other severe duty environments where long life and ultra-high efficiency are desired. Guaranteed efficiencies offer an eXtra Return on your Investment when using these premium efficiency motors on high cycle or long run applications.
- Rigid Base
- Totally Enclosed, non-ventilated
- 7/8" Shaft diameter
- Meets or exceeds NEMA Premium® efficiencies
- NEMA Premium® models are in compliance with EISA2007
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Internal and external epoxy paint
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system
- Constant Torque speed range 1000:1
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave, 1.0 Service Factor on IGBT power
- Precision balanced to .08”/sec
- Extended grease tubes, regreasable in service
- Brass drain and breather
- Meets IEEE45 USCG Marine Duty, IP54 Construction
- Meets Ford EM1 Automotive Duty Specification
- Hazardous Duty™ Division 2 CSA certification nameplate
- Division 2 / Zone 2 Class I (gases), Groups A, B, C, D
- Meets temperature code T2B
- Actual test and vibration data supplied with each motor
- Ball bearings
- UL Recognized (through 449T) and CSA Certified and CE Marked
- Three year warranty
- Accepts C-Face kit A655
- Addition of C-Face Kits may result in non-NEMA “BA”, dimension
- Addition of C-Face Kits in non-NEMA “AH” dimension. “AH” is 2.12, Rework “AH” is 2.38
- Exempt from NEMA Premium efficiency requirement
- Footnotes: 75,76,N,NE
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays.
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||K|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||54|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6205|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203||Hazardous Location||DIVISION 2 T2B|
|Weight||65 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 10:1|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.