50HP MARATHON 1200RPM 365T 230/460V EPFC 3PH MOTOR E571
|Design:||Division 1 Class I and II, Groups C, D, F & G|
|Ship Weight:||1099 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team
APPLICATIONS: Designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Meets NEMA Premium® efficiencies
- 10:1 Variable torque
- MAX GUARD® Class F insulation
- Blue Chip® quality, 100% cast iron construction for rigidity and reduced vibration
- Internal and external surfaces treated with epoxy paint
- 1.15 Service Factor on sinewave or 1.0 Service Factor on IBGT power
- Precision balanced to .08”/sec.
- Extended grease tubes
- 10:1 Constant Torque available as build-up, RTM for price and
- Normally closed thermostats (must be connected to control circuit)
- Meets temperature code T3B
- Shaft slinger
- Ball Bearings
- UL Listed File No. E12044
- CSA Certified File No. LR47504
- Three year warranty
- Division 1, Class I and II, Groups D, F & G
- Footnotes: 87
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||54|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6314|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6312||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3B|
|Weight||1099 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 2:1|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.