1/3HP MARATHON 1800RPM 56C 208-230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR D450
|Brake Rating:||3 Lb/Ft|
|Ship Weight:||31 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Brake motor designed for use with conveyors, packaging equipment, machine tools, hoists, elevators and door operators.
- C-Face Footed (Removable Base)
- Totally Enclosed, Fan cooled
- Fail-safe, spring set Stearns 56 Series brake for holding or stopping
- Manual release lever on rear of brake housing
- Brake leads are terminated at the brake
- Universal mounting, no modifications needed
- Brake has manual wear adjustment up to 25 lb-ft. for longer pad life
- Stearns brakes, 56 series through 25 Lb-Ft, 87 series above 35 Lb-Ft and larger
- Brake leads routed through motor conduit box (TENV only)
- Universal mounting up to 15 Lb-Ft, C406 has verticle springs included
- CR200 Corona resistant magnet wire (motor can be operated 10:1 variable torque
and 2:1 constant torque)
- Footnotes: 6
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face - Removable Base||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||N|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6203|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203|
|Weight||31 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.