1/2HP MARATHON 1800RPM 56C 115/208-230V TEFC 1PH BRAKEMOTOR D401
|Brake Rating:||3 Lb/Ft|
|Ship Weight:||34 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: Brake motor designed for use with conveyors, packaging equipment, machine tools, hoists, elevators and door operators.
- C-Face with base (removable base)
- Totally Enclosed, fan cooled
- Capacitor Start Induction Run design
- Bolt-on removable base for footless mounting option
- 5/8" shaft diameter
- Fail-safe, spring set Stearns 56 Series brake for holding or stopping
- Brake has manual wear adjustment for longer pad life
- Manual release lever on rear of brake housing
- Brake leads are terminated at the brake
- Universal mounting, no modifications needed
- Brake coil voltage matches motor voltages
- Ball bearings, mechanically locked on shaft end
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Nameplated 60/50 hertz at next lowest horsepower
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Footnotes: 2,6
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||L|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||CAP START IND RUN|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||L|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6203||Rotation||SELECTIVE CCW|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6203|
|Weight||34 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.