2HP MARATHON 3600RPM 56HC 230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR D395A
|Ship Weight:||45 lbs.|
MARATHON Three Phase General Purpose Motor general purpose use on gear reducers, pumps, machine tools, and other direct-coupled equipment installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Premium efficiency rating with a three year warranty
- Four in One design
- Ball bearings, mechanically locked on shaft end
- Class F Insulation
- 1.15 Service Factor
- 2:1 constant speed range
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- 56H, 143T, and 145T Combination Base with 12 mounting holes
- F1 Mounting only, cannot reassemble to F2
- Accept brake kits
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
Additional features for "Four-In-One" motors only:
- CR200 Corona resistant magnet wire
- Bolt-on, removable rigid base
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting
- Will accept drip cover kits
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Motor Wt.||45 LB||UL||Recognized Construction|
|Ambient||40||Mount Type||C-Face - Removable Base|
|Therm.Prot.||NOT||Orientation||HORIZONTAL OR UP OR DOWN|
|Nema Design||B||Assembly||F1 ONLY|
|Starting Method||ACROSS THE LINE||PE Bearing Type||BALL|
|KVA Code||K||OPE Bearing Type||BALL|
|IP Code||43||Drive End Bearing Size||6205|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.