10HP MARATHON 1800RPM 215TC 208-230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR C393A
|Ship Weight:||199 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: General purpose use on gear reducers, pumps, machine tools, and other
direct-coupled equipment installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled
- C-Face with removable base
- 1 3/8" output shaft diameter
- Four-in-One design
- Ball bearings, mechanically locked on shaft end
- Class F Insulation
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Motor will NOT accept a Brake kit
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Efficiency levels meet EISA requirements
- Two year warranty
- Footnotes: 6,24,68
Additional features for “Four-In-One” motors only:
- CR200 Corona resistant magnet wire
- Bolt-on, removable rigid base
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting
- Will accept drip cover kits
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face - Removable Base||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL OR SHAFT DOWN||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||H|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6309|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6206|
|Weight||199 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.