7.5HP MARATHON 3600RPM 213TC 208-230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR C389A
|Ship Weight:||155 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: General purpose use on gear reducers, pumps, machine tools, and other
direct-coupled equipment installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled
- C-Face with base
- Four in one design
- Ball bearings, mechanically locked on shaft end
- Class F Insulation
- 1.15 Service Factor
- 10:1 constant speed range
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Motor will NOT accept a Brake kit
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Efficiency levels meet EISA requirements
- Two year warranty
- Footnotes: 6,24,68
Additional features for “Four-In-One” motors only:
- CR200 Corona resistant magnet wire
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting
- Bolt-on removable base for footless mounting option
- Will accept drip cover kits
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL OR UP OR DOWN||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||H|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6309|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6206|
|Weight||155 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.