2HP MARATHON 1200RPM 184TC 230/460V TEFC 3PH MOTOR C380B
|Ship Weight:||125 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: General purpose use on gear reducers, pumps, machine tools, and other
direct-coupled equipment installed in damp, dusty, or dirty environments.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled
- C-Face with removable base
- 1 1/8" output shaft diameter
- Four in One design
- Ball bearings, mechanically locked on shaft end
- Class F Insulation
- 1.15 Service Factor
- 10:1 constant speed range
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- F1 Mounting only, cannot reassemble to F2
- Motor will NOT accept a Brake kit
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Efficiency levels that meet EISA requirements
- Two year warranty
- Footnotes: 6,13,24,68
Additional features for “Four-In-One” motors only:
- CR200 Corona resistant magnet wire
- Bolt-on, removable rigid base
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting
- Will accept drip cover kits
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician, electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections, fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays. Do not use this product in an explosion-proof application.
|Mounting||C-Face - Removable Base||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||SHAFT DOWN||Starting Type||ACROSS THE LINE|
|Assembly||F1 (F2 Modification Available)||KVA Code||K|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||43|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6206|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6205|
|Weight||125 LB lbs|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.