10HP MARATHON 1800RPM 215TC 208-230/460V EPFC 3PH MOTOR C367A
|Design:||Division 1 Class I and II, Groups D, F & G|
|Ship Weight:||274 lbs.|
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- All cast iron construction
- NEMA Premium efficiency
- 10:1 Variable torque, see Inverter Duty column for constant torque
- CR200 Corona Resistant, 200°C rated magnet wire
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Normally closed thermostats (must be connected to control circuit)
- Meets temperature code T3B
- External surface treated with epoxy paint
- Nameplated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 Volts, at next lower horsepower
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified File No. LR47504
- Two year warranty
|Mounting||C-Face Rigid||NEMA Design||B|
|Orientation||HORIZONTAL||Starting Type||LINE OR INVERTER|
|Assembly||F1 ONLY||KVA Code||G|
|Drive End Bearing||BALL||IP Code||54|
|Opposite End Bearing||BALL|
|Drive End Bearing Size||6309|
|Opposite End Bearing Size||6208||Hazardous Location||EXP PROOF CL I GR C&D CL II GR F&G T3B|
|Weight||274 LB lbs||Inverter Speed Range||CONSTANT 2:1|
|Thermal Protection||Thermostats (Normally Closed)|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.