20HP MARATHON 3600RPM 256TC 230/460V EPFC 3PH MOTOR C308B
|Design:||Division 1 Class I and II, Groups D, F & G|
|Ship Weight:||436 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This Marathon Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: Designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Blue Chip Cast Iron frame
- Efficiency levels meet EISA requirements
- C-Face Footless
- T-Stats thermal protection
- 1.0 Service Factor
- Class I and II, Groups D, F & G
- Meets temperature code T3B
- Explosion proof conduit box included, installed
- UL Listed File No. E12044
- CSA Certified File No. LR47504
- Rated 60/50 hertz, 190/380 or 380 volt at next lower horsepower
- Footnotes: 68
This product must be installed and serviced by a qualified technician,
electrician, or electrical maintenance person familiar with its operation and
the hazards involved. Proper installation, which includes electrical connections,
fusing or other current protection, and grounding, can reduce the chance of electrical shocks, and fires, in this product or products used with this product, such as electric motors, switches, coils, solenoids, and relays.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.