LINCOLN Three Phase TENV U-FRAME C-FACE Automotive Duty Motors
LINCOLN Three Phase TENV U-FRAME C-FACE Automotive Duty Motors: Ideally suited for a wide variety of tough applications found in automotive manufacturing facilities and other industries utilizing U-Frame motors.
Speed ranges (continuous duty) on variable-frequency electronic
speed controls (inverters):
P efficiency codes: Constant torque, 6 to 60 Hz
Variable torque, 3 to 60 Hz
G efficiency codes: Constant torque, 15 to 60 Hz
Variable torque, 6 to 60 Hz
- Made In U.S.A.
- Meets NEMA U-Frame dimensional and performance standards.
- Exceeds General Motors GM-7EH and -7EQ, FordEM1, and Chrysler NPEM-100 specifications. Exceed NEMA MG-1, Section IV, Part 31 spike resistance requirements.
- NEMA Design B Performance.
- Nameplated 1.15 service factor, 40°C ambient and 1.00 service factor, 65°C ambient.
- Premium Class F Insulation System.
- Lower noise designs improve plant sound quality.
- UL Recognized Component Listing and CSA Approval.