LINCOLN Three Phase TEFC Crusher Duty Motors
LINCOLN Three Phase TEFC Crusher Duty Motors: Ideally suited for size reduction equipment including rock crushers and pulverizers and other uses in the aggregate and construction industries. Crusher Duty motors are designed for belted (radial) loads only.
- Made In U.S.A.
- Drive end roller bearing/Hi-strength steel shaft
- Superior speed-torque curves - most SF models nameplated Design B & C. All CCS models labeled Design C
- Premium Class F Insulation System
- Across-the-line, Y-Delta (YDS) and Part Winding (PWS) Start capability
- Installation versatility - mount Lincoln Crusher Duty motors horizontal or vertical shaft down
- Over temperature protection – Class F thermostats
- Drive-end roller bearing for belted load applications
- 4140 grade high strength shaft material