LINCOLN Three Phase TEFC C-FACE Inverter Duty CTAC Motors
LINCOLN Three Phase TEFC C-FACE Inverter Duty CTAC Motors: For use in extruders, conveyors, machine tools and other process industries with constant torque, variable speed loads.
- Made in the U.S.A.
2000:1 constant torque speed range of 0-60 Hz at continuous
duty (range on RF models is 6-60Hz).
- Variable torque speed range of 0-60 Hz.
Constant horsepower speed range of 2x base speed (56-256T
frames) or 1.5x base speed* (284T-445T frames).
- Wider speed ranges possile on intermittent duty.
- Ultimate Spike Defense Insulation System
- Ideally suited for IGBT power
- 1.00 service factor, 40°C ambient on PWM waveform
- C-Face standard on frames 56-256T
- Precision dynamic balanced rotor assembly
- Over temperature protection (Class F thermostat)
- Provision for mounting feedback device - Q10 models
- TEBC - 3 phase blower motor standard
Warranty on CTAC motor, 42 months from date of manufacture
and 36 months from date of installation which ever period
Warranty on TEBC blower motor 30 months from date of
manufacture and 24 months from date of installation which ever
period expires first.