200HP LINCOLN 1170RPM 447T TEFC 3PH MOTOR LM33036
|LINCOLN Catalog Number:||LM33036|
|Ship Weight:||3087 lbs.|
Subject to availability, call for lead times.
LINCOLN Three Phase TEFC Crusher Duty Motors: Ideally suited for size reduction equipment including rock crushers and pulverizers and other uses in the aggregate and construction industries. Crusher Duty motors are designed for belted (radial) loads only.
- Made In U.S.A.
- Drive end roller bearing/Hi-strength steel shaft
- Superior speed-torque curves - most SF models nameplated Design B & C. All CCS models labeled Design C
- Full cast iron construction
- Premium Class F Insulation System
- Across-the-line, Y-Delta (YDS) and Part Winding (PWS) Start capability
- Installation versatility - mount Lincoln Crusher Duty motors horizontal or vertical shaft down
- Over temperature protection – Class F thermostats
- Drive-end roller bearing for belted load applications
- 4140 grade high strength shaft material
Warranty – (sine-wave power and inverter power*) 18
months from date of manufacture and 12 months from date of
installation which ever period expires first.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.