3HP LINCOLN 900RPM 254TC TENV 3PH MOTOR LM03999
|LINCOLN Catalog Number:||LM03999|
|Ship Weight:||206 lbs.|
This Lincoln Motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 4-7 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
Subject to availability, call for lead times.
LINCOLN CONSTANT TORQUE CLOSED LOOP VECTOR C-FACE Electric Motor: For use in demanding industrial applications where premium construction and performance are required. Suitable for use in extruders, conveyors, machine tools and other process industries with constant torque, variable speed loads.
- Made in the U.S.A.
2000:1 constant torque speed range of 0-60 Hz at continuous
duty with closed-loop drive.
- Variable torque speed range of 0-60 Hz.
- Constant horsepower speed range of 2x base speed.
- Ultimate Spike DefenseTM Insulation System
- Ideally suited for IGBT power
- 1.00 SF, 40°C ambient on PWM waveform
- Precision dynamic balanced rotor assembly
- Over temperature protection (Class F thermostat)
- 1024 ppr encoder with differential line driver
Separate terminal box or conduit with terminal block for feedback
Warranty: (CTAC motor) 42 months from date of manufacture and
36 months from date of installation which ever period expires first.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.