LENZE 1HP SCM VFD 400-480V 3PH INPUT SM410
|Output Amps 480V:||2.1|
|Output Amps 400V:||2.5|
|Ship Weight:||2 lbs.|
LENZE AC TECH SCF Series IP20 Frequency Inverters are truly a flexible sub-micro drive gives you the compact size you need for your panel layout while delivering on the functions and features your process demands. The SCF Series can be used with 3-phase AC induction motors rated from 1/4 HP up to 30HP (0.18 - 22 kW) on voltages from 120V single-phase to 590 V three-phase. Like all AC Tech sub-micro drives, the SCF Series drives employ the EPM memory technology for fast and efficient programming.
Removable electronic programming module allows off-line set-up and program replication.
Input line voltage calibration-optimizes over and undervoltage trip levels
- Current limit to 180% with frequency foldback
- Adjustable carrier frequency (4 to 10 kHz)
- Adjustable V/Hz
- Output frequency to 240 Hz
- Seven preset speeds
- Automatic restart after fault
- Control via drive face, terminal strip or optional remote keypad
- Coast or ramp to stop
- Independent Accel and Decel adjustment
- Forward only or forward and reverse direction
- Adjustable DC injection braking
- Speed reference calibration
- Speed reference: keypad, 0-10 VDC, or 4-20 mA
- Speed and load indicating output signal selection: 0-10 VDC, or 4-20 mA
- Output signal calibration
- I2t motor thermal overload protection; meets UL requirements for motor protection in single motor applications
- Fixed boost for high starting torque
- Accel boost for high torque accelerating at any speed
- Slip compensation
- Three-digit LED display
- Password protection
- Fault history: Stores eight previous trips
- Terminal status indication
- Default parameter reset
- IP20 enclosure with finger safe terminals
- Dynamic braking and remote keypad kits available
- UL (USA)
- cUL (Canada)
- CE (Europe)
Remote Keypad: Simple 4 wire connection to the SCF drive, the remote keypad provides for drive operation (start, stop, direction and speed) and programming. Includes 3 digit LED. Measures only 3.4in (H) x2.2 in (W). Includes gasketing to meet up to NEMA 4X rated environments.
Dynamic Braking: Packaged Dynamic brake option includes control and resistors in an easy to implement solution for fast stopping or deceleration requirements.
EMC Filter: To meet the EU requirements for susceptibility and emissions of electrical and radiated noise (EN 61800-3 and EN 5501). The footprint design allows the filter to mount between the panel and the drive providing the most efficient use of panel space.
High Frequency Output: 1,000 Hz Maximum output frequency for high speed motors
PI Setpoint Control Software: For setpoint control of a process using an analog feedback signal (4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC)
Thru-Hole Mounting: This option allows the inverter heatsink to be mounted through the back of the electrical enclosure or cubicle to reduce overall enclosure size. The heatsink is anodized and gasketed for use in NEMA 4X environments.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.