30HP LENZE MCH SERIES NEMA12 VFD 400-480VAC 3PH INPUT MH4300D
|Catalog Number:||MH4300D Call for Availability|
|Description:||AC INVERTER/MCH SERIES/NEMA12
|Output Amps 480V:||40.0|
|Output Amps 400V:||46.0|
|Ship Weight:||11 lbs.|
This Lenze Drive is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
The MCH Series drives are designed for the HVAC market and the specific requirements of Industrial and Commercial installations. The drive comes with standard options including input disconnect and fusing, line reactor, 3-contactor bypass and more enclosed and mounted to the drive in a ready-to-install package.
Other features include
- Variable Torque
- 1 through 250HP (0.18 - 185kW)
- Input voltages of 208V, 240V, 400V, 480V and 600V.
- NEMA Type 1, 12, and 4 Enclosures
The MCH addresses labor and material cost through aggressive pricing and "Contractor-Ready" packaging.
- Generous space for wire runs
- Standardized designs shorten lead times
- Oversized terminals simplify control wiring
- Top and bottom conduit knockouts for easy entry
- Hinged doors provide easy access to all connections
- Plain English programming for smooth start-up
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.