7.5HP LENZE MC SERIES NEMA4X (STAINLESS) VFD 575VAC 3PH INPUT M1575E
|Description:||AC INVERTER,MC1000 SERIES/NEMA4X (STAINLESS)
7.5HP/575VAC 3PH INPUT
|Ship Weight:||19 lbs.|
The MC Series drives are built in rugged steel enclosures that hold up to daily life on the factory floor. The easy to read 16 character LCD display above the drive keypad allows for easy and intuitive set up as well as daily operation. This constant horsepower drive can be set up for simple applications requiring ramped start, ramped stop and speed control to demanding applications that require PID set-point control and many other functions.
Other features include
- Intelligent Power Module-IGBT's with a 16 bit intel Microprocessor.
- User choice programming with: Choice of "Quick Start" factory presets and Built-in English programmable options via the key touch-pad.
- Output Frequency: 0-120Hz
- Overload Current Capacity: 150% for one minute, based on nominal output of the control.
- Speed reference signal. Choice of potentiometer, 0-10VDC, speed or load.
- Two auxillary contacts: One form C relay and two open collector output.
- Preset speeds: Four.
- Slip Compensation.
- Adjustable carrier frequency. Adjustable acceleration and deceleration times.
- DC braking-time and voltage adjustable.
- Password protected.
- Constant torque-with adjustable current limit.
- Rugged, heavy-gauge steel enclosures with barrier type terminal strips.
- Underwritter Laboratories Listed.
- Dynamic Braking is available as a kit for Installation in the field.
- Remote keypad is available as a kit for installation in the field or as a modification.
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.