LEESON Three Phase White Duck Washguard Epoxy C-Face Less Base Brakemotors
LEESON Three Phase White Duck Epoxy Washguard Brakemotors are fail-safe, positive, stop and hold brakemotors designed for superior extended service in wet, humid areas. The White Duck motor series is geared for applications exposed to an occasional washdown. Coated in a high-gloss, high-durability, FDA-approved white epoxy finish, White Duck Washguard® motors find a perfect fit in conveying, bottling, food packaging, pumping and fan applications—wherever batch or process requirements demand reliable performance.
- The original moisture-shedding "duck" motor
- USDA-approved, high-gloss, white epoxy finish
- NEMA Premium —1 HP and higher
- IRIS® Inverter rated insulation system
- Excellent for applications requiring a motor that is "tropicalized"
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection
- Stearns spring set brake
- The motor line that stands up to washdown!