LEESON Three Phase C-Face Less Base Explosion Proof Motors
LEESON Three Phase Explosion Proof Motors are designed and approved for applications in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Made in USA
- Explosion proof motors must be properly nameplated with inverter duty information prior to use on VFD
- Motors with automatic overload protectors cannot be used on VFDs.
- Automatic or thermal overload protection
- Durable rolled steel or cast iron frame
- C-face mounting provisions less base
- Meets all UL and CSA safety requirements
- Double shielded ball bearings
- Explosion-proof conduit box included
EXPLOSION PROOF RATING: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I, DIVISION II: CLASS I, GROUPS C&D; CLASS II, GROUPS F&G;
- MEETS TEMPERATURE CODE T3B
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence.
- Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.