LEESON Three Phase C-Face Less Base Explosion Proof Motors
LEESON Three Phase Explosion Proof Motors are designed and approved for applications in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
EXPLOSION PROOF RATINGS: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I, DIVISION II: CLASS I, GROUPS C&D; CLASS II, GROUPS F&G;
- MEETS TEMPERATURE CODE T3B
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence.
- Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.