LEESON Three Phase Washguard Stainless JM Pump Motors
LEESON Three Phase Stainless JM Pump Motor for washdown applications requiring a standard JM pump shaft. Ideal for use in clean room and severe chemical-processing applications involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye.
- NEMA Premium efficiency rating with a three year warranty
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel.
- Heavy duty 12G stamped base
- Nothing on the motor's exterior is painted or coated in any way.
- Interior coatings applied to rotor and stator protect against corrosion.
- All sealing components are Viton® for superior chemical resistance.
- Buna-N gaskets and Viton shaft seals (both ends for TEFC motors)
- IRIS Inverter rated insulation system
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame - no separately attached nameplate to trap dirt or contaminants.
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture-resistant high-temperature grease for long life.
- Four condensate drains in each endshield
- Moisture resisitant sealant between frame and endshields excludes water
- Split conduit box design with rubber gasket for better sealing
Standards and Approvals:
- Single and three phase motors are UL component recognized - file number E57948, guide number PRGY2.
- CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program, report number EEV 78720-1.
- Construction is CSA Certified for safety report LR33543