LEESON Three Phase WASHGUARD Stainless Brake Motors
LEESON Stainless Brakemotor is a positive, stop and hold brakemotor for use in washdown applications. Ideal for use in clean room and severe chemical-processing applications involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye.
Brakes are spring set. Load is stopped automatically when power is turned off. Featuring a power off manual release for convenience, and for use in case of a power failure. The manual release resets automatically. The standard brake is manufactured by Stearns.
- Made in USA
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel.
- Nothing on the motor's exterior is painted or coated in any way.
- Interior coatings applied to rotor and stator protect against corrosion.
- All sealing components are Viton® for superior chemical resistance.
- Buna-N gaskets and Viton shaft seals (both ends for TEFC motors)
- IRIS Inverter rated insulation system
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame
- Double-sealed bearings