LEESON Three Phase Washguard Epoxy Motors
LEESON Three Phase White Duck Washguard Epoxy Motors are designed for enhanced performance in wet, humid areas. Designed to meet the demanding washdown conditions that you may find in food processing plants, chemical processing, pharmaceutical plants, and the beverage and brewing industries.
- The original moisture-shedding "duck" motor
- Durable rolled steel frame
- USDA-approved, high-gloss, white epoxy finish
- NEMA Premium models available comes with a three year warranty
- 303 stainless-steel shaft with moisture-resistant shaft system
- Frame, base, endshields, rotor, and interior components are protected by enamel and polyester compounds
- High temperature, moisture resistant IRIS® insulation system
- Cast, oversized conduit box with tough, high-temperature nitrile gaskets and stainless-steel cover and hardware
- Excellent for applications requiring a motor that is "tropicalized"
- Double-sealed, oversized bearings
- Stainless-steel or white polypropylene fan guard on all Washguard frames.
- Stainless-steel, “full-fact” nameplate
- Four condensate drains in each endshield
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection
- Some motors are manufactured in the USA
WASHGUARD Motors are built to handle high-pressure washdowns!