LEESON Three Phase White Duck Washguard Epoxy C-Face Less Base Motors
LEESON Three Phase White Duck Washguard Epoxy Motors are designed for enhanced performance in wet, humid areas. The White Duck motor series is geared for applications exposed to an occasional washdown. Coated in a high-gloss, high-durability, FDA-approved white epoxy finish, White Duck Washguard® motors find a perfect fit in conveying, bottling, food packaging, pumping and fan applications—wherever batch or process requirements demand reliable performance.
- The original moisture-shedding "duck" motor
- USDA-approved, high-gloss, white epoxy finish
- NEMA Premium —1 HP and higher
- IRIS® Inverter rated insulation system
- Excellent for applications requiring a motor that is "tropicalized"
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection
- The motor line that stands up to washdown!