LEESON Three Phase Washguard Epoxy C-Face Less Base Motors
LEESON Three Phase White Duck Washguard Epoxy Motors are designed for enhanced performance in wet, humid areas. Designed to meet the demanding washdown conditions that you may find in food processing plants, chemical processing, pharmaceutical plants, and the beverage and brewing industries.
- Made in the USA
- The original moisture-shedding "duck" motor
- NEMA Premium efficient models available
- Durable rolled steel frame
- C-Face mounting provisions less base
- USDA-approved, high-gloss, white epoxy finish
- 303 stainless-steel shaft and moisture-resistant shaft system
- Frame, base, endshields, rotor, and interior components are protected by enamel and polyester compounds
- High temperature, moisture resistant IRIS® insulation system
- Cast, oversized conduit box with tough, high-temperature nitrile gaskets and stainless-steel cover and hardware
- Excellent for applications requiring a motor that is "tropicalized"
- Double-sealed, oversized bearings
- Stainless-steel or white polypropylene fan guard on all Washguard frames.
- Stainless-steel, “full-fact” nameplate
- Four condensate drains in each endshield
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection