LEESON Single Phase TEAO PSC Variable Torque Fan Motors
LEESON Single Phase Variable Torque Fan Motors are designed for dependable, energy saving performance in applications where the fan is mounted on the shaft of the motor. The permanent split capacitor design does not require a centrifugal switch, resulting in higher reliability than on other types of single phase motors. This design is also more energy efficient and less expensive to operate.
- Durable rolled steel frame with corrosion resistant epoxy paint
- Resilient base options available
- Extended through-bolts
- Overload protected with a UL and CSA recognized automatic reset protector
- Must be mounted within the air stream of the driven fan
- Because of the low starting torques of this design, these motors are not suitable for belt driven fan applications