LEESON Three Phase WASHGUARD Premium Stainless Motors with Shaft Grounding Rings
LEESON Three Phase Premium Stainless Duck Washguard Motors with Shaft Grounding Rings are designed to proctect motors that are used in applications involving the use of AC inverters to control the speed of motors. They eliminate the stray voltages that may damage the motor's bearings. Designed specifically to meet the demanding sanitation requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing and beverage industries, these motors are ideal in applications involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye.
- NEMA Premium efficiency rating with a three year warranty - 1HP and above
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel.
- Paint free exterior
- Interior coatings applied to rotor and stator protect against corrosion.
- Viton® sealing components
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame
- Double-sealed bearings
- IRIS Inverter rated insulation system (Class F) - 1HP and above
- IP56 enclosure protection
Standards and Approvals:
- Single and three phase motors are UL component recognized - file number E57948, guide number PRGY2.
- CSA Energy Efficiency Verification Program, report number EEV 78720-1.
- Construction is CSA Certified for safety report LR33543
- IEEE 841 Severe duty certified