LEESON PREMIUM DC STAINLESS IEC Frame Motors
LEESON PREMIUM DC STAINLESS IEC Frame Motors are designed specifically to meet the demanding sanitation requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing, and beverage industries. These motors are also ideal in clean room and severe chemical-processing applications involving frequent washdown with nitric acid and caustic lye. In fact, WASHGUARD All-Stainless Motors include IEEE 841 severe-duty features right out of the box!
Mechanical Protection Features:
- All exterior components are 300-series stainless steel
- Nothing on the exterior of the motor is painted or coasted in any way
- All sealing components are Viton for superior chemical resistance.
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched on the motor frame - no separately attached nameplate to trap dirt or contaminants.
- Double lip shaft seals on both ends of TEFC motors (shaft end only on TENV motors)
- Double-sealed bearings are pre-lubricated with moisture-resistant high-temperature grease for long life
- Interior coatings applied to armature and frame/magnet assemble protect against corrosion
- Brush tubes are sealed with Viton O-rings to keep moisture out
- New conduit box mounting system provides optimum sealing
- Easy to clean construction is BISSC Certified for bakery applications
Standards are Approvals:
- UL Recognized and CSA certified.
- Listed under BISSC authorization number 769