LEESON Single-Phase C-Face Less-Base IP54 50HZ Motors
LEESON Single-Phase C-FACE Less Base IP54 50HZ Motors are designed produce full rated HP on 50Hz power supply.
Electrical Features: High efficiency energy saving designs. Centrifugal switch specifically designed for 50 Hz service. Conduit box with leads. Torque at rated HP on 50 Hz power supply is 20% greater than the running torque of a 60 Hz motor. All 180 and 210 frame Rolled Steel motors have Class F Insulation.
- Durable rolled steel frame
- Less-Base C-Face Mounting
- High-quality ball bearings
- Easy-to-read nameplate
- UL Recognized Component Listing and CSA approval.
- Warranty – 12 months from date of first use or 18 months from date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
IP54 Models: For use where exposure is limited to splashes of water, dust and/or where mild corrosives exist. Ideally, suited for use on pumps, compressors, blowers, fans, conveyors, machine tools and other direct or belt-driven applications. Not for outdoor use without proper shielding or for use with harsh chemicals.