1/4HP LEESON 58RPM TEFC 90VDC BRAVO SERIES RIGHT ANGLE GEARMOTOR M1135290.00
|Catalog Number:||M1135290.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Description:||1/4HP 58RPM,34,TEFC,90VDC,RIGHT ANGLE,BRAVO|
|F.L. Torque:||158 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||17 lbs.|
LEESON SCR Rated Bravo Series DC Right Angle Gearmotor is performance matched for continuous service over a 60:1 speed range. All have constant torque throughout the speed range when powered by a full-wave, unfiltered SCR-type adjustable speed control having a typical form factor of 1.3 to 1.4.
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft with flat
- Worm-type right-angle gearing features hardened, steel worm with bronze worm wheel for long life and quiet operation
- Single piece die cast aluminum alloy housing is vacuum impregnated with Resinol RT for protection and sealing
- Light weight gearbox combines high tensile strength along with being precision machined for alignment of bearings and gearing
- High temperature nitrile seals for optimum seal life
- Gearbox provided with solid output shaft, but can be converted to a hollow output shaft. Simply remove the solid shaft by removing the snap rings
- T-base feet provided are removable to convert to face mounting
- Conduit box is NOT included (see related products)
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.