1/4HP LEESON 500RPM TENV 90VDC RIGHT ANGLE GEARMOTOR M1135046.00
|Catalog Number:||M1135046.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||30 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||19 lbs.|
LEESON SCR Rated Right Angle Gearmotor totally enclosed for general purpose applications. Performance matched for continuous service over a 60:1 constant torque speed range when powered by a full-wave unfiltered SCR type adjustable speed control having a typical form factor of 1.3 to 1.4.
- 1/2" Keyed output shaft with flat
- Worm-type right-angle gearing features hardened, steel worm with bronze worm wheel for long life and quiet operation
- Precision machined aluminum gear housing
- Lubrication is permanent with an oil bath
- Gearbox has all ball bearings
- Output shaft is field interchangeable from left hand to right hand style by reassembly
- Double output shaft available as a factory option
- Conduit box is NOT included with gearmotor
- Optional conduit box available, see related products
- These right angle gearmotors have a lubrication breather positioned for horiozntal mounting. For other mountings, the breather plug must be reoriented by using a 90° 1/8" NPT taper pipe elbow. Elbow not available from LEESON.
- These gearmotors are designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer (shaft up with motor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Overhung load capacities shown are at the center of output shaft
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.