1/4HP LEESON 42RPM TENV 12VDC EPOXY WASHGUARD GEARMOTOR M1125274.00
|Catalog Number:||M1125274.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||325 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||17 lbs.|
LEESON PE350 SERIES Parallel Gearmotor performance matched for continuous duty service. Designed for battery power or to be operated from a low voltage adjustable speed control having form factor up to 1.05.
- 3/4" Keyed output shaft
- Rugged die cast aluminum gear housing for maximum gear and bearing support
- Precision machined gearing, hardened for maximum load capacity
- All gearing designed and rated to AGMA class 9 standards, and to withstand momentary shock overload of 200%
- Oversized output bearings for greater overhung load capacity and long life
- High carbon alloy output shaft provides maximum strength and rigidity
- All needle bearing journals are precision ground after heat treating to provide maximum fit and finish
- Heavy duty industrial oil seals keep lubricant in and dirt out
- Gears and bearings are splash lubricated with permanent, heavy duty gear oil
- Conduit box is NOT included (see related products)
- Placing the gearmotor with the motor below the gearbox (vertical shaft up with gearmotor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Motor’s stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques. A current limiting device such as an SCR control should be used to prevent damage. This issue is even more critical for low voltage motors, typically no controller is used since motor is connected directly to a battery, so some type of current limit or fusing should be considered
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.