1/15HP LEESON 43RPM TENV 115/230VAC RIGHT ANGLE GEARMOTOR M1125081.00
|Catalog Number:||M1125081.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||34 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||10 lbs.|
LEESON SUB-FHP Right Angle Gearmotor is totally enclosed for continuous duty and general purpose applications. Permanent split capacitor motors rated for 115/230VAC, 60/50HZ input. Baldor/Bodine/Bison/Dayton direct interchange.
- 1/2" Keyed output shaft with flat
- Worm-type right-angle gearing features hardened steel worm with bronze worm wheel for long life and quiet operation
- Precision machined aluminum gear housing
- Lubrication is permanent with an oil bath
- Gearbox has all ball bearings
- Output shaft is field interchangeable from left hand to right hand style by reassembly
- Double output shaft available as a factory option
- Conduit box is NOT included as standard
- Optional conduit box available (see related products)
- Optional gearbox base available (see related products)
- These right-angle gearmotors have a lubrication breather positioned for horizontal mounting. For other mountings, the breather plug must be reoriented by using a 90 deg 1/8” NPT taper pipe elbow. Elbow not available from LEESON.
- These gearmotors are designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail.
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
- Continuous duty run capacitor supplied as standard
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.