1/50HP LEESON 2RPM TENV 115VAC PZ PARALLEL GEARMOTOR M1125050.00
|Catalog Number:||M1125050.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||100 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||9 lbs.|
LEESON PZ Series 115VAC Parallel SUB-FHP Gearmotor is totally enclosed for continuous duty, general purpose applications. Permanent split capacitor design rated for 115VAC 60HZ input. Direct interchange for Bodine/Bison/Dayton gearmotors.
- 1/2" Keyed output shaft, hardened steel
- Precision machined in-line steel gears
- First stage helical gear followed by spur-type gears
- Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing the possibility of leakage
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities
- Optional conduit box and PZ gearmotor mounting bracket available
- All PZ Series gearmotors are supplied with continuous duty “run” capacitor
- Conduit box is optional and NOT supplied with motor
- These gearmotors are designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer (shaft up with motor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the shaft seal fail.
- If these gearmotors are stalled, the motor's stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques causing gearhead damage, especially in ratios of 60:1 and higher. Provisions to limit the torque are recommended.
- The torque values listed are the recommended full load torque values for reasonable gear life.
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
- Model PZ gearmotors have the same mounting dimensions as Bodine model D and Z gearmotors
Please reference all specifications and dimension drawings to ensure a direct replacement.
|LEESON Catalog Number:||M1125050.00|
|BALDOR Direct Interchange:||---|
|BODINE Direct Interchange:||---|
|BISON Direct Interchange:||016-102-1369|
|DAYTON Direct Interchange:||6Z074|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.