1/17HP LEESON 60RPM TENV 90VDC PZ SERIES PARALLEL GEARMOTOR M1125003.00
|Catalog Number:||M1125003.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|F.L. Torque:||56 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||12 lbs.|
LEESON PZ Series SCR Rated Parallel Gearmotor is totally enclosed for general purpose applications. Permanent magnet DC gearmotor performance matched for continuous duty service over a 60:1 speed range. All have constant torque throughout the range when powered by a full-wave unfiltered SCR-type adjustable speed control having a typical form factor of 1.3 to 1.4.
- 1/2" Keyed output shaft with flat
- Precision machined in-line steel gears
- First stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears
- Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacity
- Conduit box is NOT included with gearmotor
- Optional conduit box and PZ gearmotor mounting bracket available
- (See related products)
- Placing the gearmotor with the motor below the gearbox (vertical shaft up) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Motor’s stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques. A current limiting device such as an SCR control should be used to prevent damage. This issue is even more critical for low voltage motors, typically no controller is used since motor is connected directly to a battery, so some type of current limit or fusing should be considered
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
- Model PZ gearmotors have the same mounting dimensions as Bodine® model D and Z, Baldor®, Bison® 100 gearmotors, and a number of Dayton® gearmotors
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.