1/20HP LEESON 51RPM 90VDC P300 SERIES PARALLEL GEARMOTOR M1115028.00
|Ship Weight:||10 lbs.|
APPLICATIONS: This gearmotor is designed for mounting at any angle, but motor below the reducer should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail. Motor’s stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques. A current limiting device such as an SCR control should be used to prevent damage. This issue is even more critical for low voltage motors, typically no controller is used since motor is connected directly to a battery, so some type of current limit or fusing should be considered. Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft.
- Made in the USA
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft
- Steel frame
- Precision machined in-line steel gears
- First stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears
- Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities
- Shafts are hardened steel
- Conduit box not included, optional conduit box available
- Bison/Dayton direct interchange
- Footnotes: S, US
|HPKW||1/20||F.L. Amps||0.56||F.L. Amps|
|Frame||30||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Model #||985.606||Serv. Factor||1.0||PF|
|Eff 100%||Eff 75%||Enclosure||TENV|
|Series||P300||Overrlung Ld.||281||Shaft Type||PARALLEL|
|Motor Wt.||10 LB||Mounting||SPECIAL||Rotation||RECONN|
|Carton Label||Subfrac Individual||Assembly||M1041136|
|Winding||MD302125||Shaft Dia.||5/8||Ext. Diag2||M111502800FI|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.