1/20HP LEESON 5RPM TENV 90VDC P300 SERIES PARALLEL GEARMOTOR M1115024.00
|F.L. Torque:||353 in-lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||9 lbs.|
LEESON P300 SERIES SCR Rated DC Gearmotor performance matched for continuous duty service throughout the speed range. Constant torque 60:1 speed range when powered by a full-wave unfiltered SCR type adjustable speed control having a typical form factor of 1.3 to 1.4.
- Made in the USA
- 5/8" Keyed output shaft with flat
- Precision machined in-line steel gears
- First stage steel helical gear followed by spur-type gears
- Lubrication is permanent semi-fluid grease, reducing possibility of leakage
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities
- Shafts are hardened steel
- Conduit box is NOT included (see related products)
- Placing the gearmotor with the motor below the gearbox (shaft up with the gearmotor below) should be avoided to prevent leakage of lubricant into the motor should the motor shaft seal fail
- Motor’s stall torque could exceed recommended full load torques. A current limiting device such as an SCR control should be used to prevent damage. This issue is even more critical for low voltage motors, typically no controller is used since motor is connected directly to a battery, so some type of current limit or fusing should be considered
- Overhung load capacities shown are at center of output shaft
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.