1HP LEESON 850RPM 56CZ TENV 1PH MOTOR M009644.00
LEESON M009644.00 has been superseded by A009644.00
|Ship Weight:||52 lbs.|
LEESON Single Phase Ventilation Fan Motors are totally enclosed, high efficiency, permanent split capacitor motor for direct drive exhaust ventilation fans in poultry and livestock houses. Because of the inherently low starting torque of this design, this motor is not suitable for belt-driven fan applications. It must be mounted in the air stream of the fan for cooling.
- Steel frame
- Shaft is 3/4” Dia.by 3 1/2” long
- C-Face no base
- Suitable for single speed operation only
- Fully gasketed
- Dust-tight construction with sealed bearings and shaft slinger
- Automatic thermal overload protector
- Built-in terminal panel for quick, easy connection
- Grounding provisions
- Non USA Manufactured, CN
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.