GROVE GR-BMQ818-20-L-140 RIGHT ANGLE GEAR REDUCER GR8180149
|GROVE Catalog Number:||GR8180149.00 - FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|GROVE Model Number:||GR-BMQ818-20-L-140|
|Description:||800 Series Cast-Iron Right Angle Gear Reducer|
|Output Shaft CONFIG:||LEFT|
|Ship Weight:||30 lbs.|
All GROVE Gearing products are subject to availability. Most gearing products are stock but in some occasions 3-5 day lead times may be needed. For urgent expedited orders please contact our our sales team for availability.
APPLICATIONS: Wide variety of applications requiring slow speed and high torque, ideal for conveyors, material handling, textile machines, packaging machinery, etc.
- Heavy duty cast iron housings construction
- Factory filled with Premium Synthetic PAG Lube as standard
- Precision mounting surfaces
- O-rings on input and output covers
- Viton Seals throughout
- Cast Iron NEMA C input flange, Push-off holes
- Seal Guard
- IronMan fine-grained, one-piece cast housing
- Bronze alloy worm gear
- Tapered roller bearings
- Premium Grade 5 assembly bolts throughout
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with Baldor 900 series, Boston Gear, Browning Raider, Falk, Morse Invader and other “industry standard” reducers.
GROVE Gear Reducers combine the premium features of the GROVE IRONMAN with the industry's broadest product offering of the Grove Gear Flexaline.
|Output Torque (lb.-in.)||630|
|Housing Construction||Cast Iron|
|Overhung Load (lbs.)||1200|
|Reducer Type||Worm - Right Angle|
|Center Distance (in)||1.75|
|Input Style||C-Faced Quill|
|Output Shaft Assembly||L (Left Hand)|
|Bore Size (in)||n/a|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.