250HP LEESON 1800RPM 449T EPFC 3PH MOTOR G825072.00
LEESON G825072.00 has been superseded by 825339.00
|Ship Weight:||2625 lbs.|
This Marathon motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This Leeson Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
LEESON Three Phase CAST IRON Explosion Proof For Hazardous Locations Electric Motors: These explosion-proof motors are designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present. Features Include:
- These explosion-proof motors are not designed for vertical mounting.
- Rugged mechanical construction meeting all requirements for safety. UL and CSA listed.
- Double shielded, pre-lubricated ball bearings are standard. All motors have inherent automatic overload protection.
- This motor is inverter-rated with 10:1 ratio and suitable for use with an inverter.
- NEMA 1.5 Service Factor
- Explosion-proof conduit box and normally closed thermostats included at no extra cost.
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence. Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
- Explosion-proof motors are Class I, Group D- Class II, Groups F&G.
NOTE: 1.0 Service Factor
MOTOR RATING: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I & II
- CLASS I, GROUPS C&D
- CLASS II, GROUPS F&G - WITH CONDUIT BOX AND NORMALLY CLOSED THERMOSTATS
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
|F.L. Amps||290||F.L. Amps||F.L. Amps||280|
|S. F Amps||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||95||Eff 75%||PF||85|
|UL||NONE-INS UL REC||CSA||No||Bearing OPE||6318|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6319|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||1.5 X BASE SPEED|
|Motor Wt.||2625 LB||Enclosure||EPFC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.