40HP LEESON 3600RPM 286JP DP 3PH MOTOR G801059.00
LEESON G801059.00 has been Superseded by 199994.00
|Ship Weight:||385 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
LEESON Three Phase JP Pump Motors are designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JP mounting and shaft dimensions. In such applications, the pump impeller is mounted directly on the motor shaft. Designed for continuous duty service. All motors listed are 1.15 Service Factor.
- Open drip-proof construction with rigid base mounting
- Locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- For use where the environment is relatively clean and dry
- For outdoor use, an enclosure or drip cover may be preferred
- Drip cover not included
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
|F.L. Amps||94||F.L. Amps||47||F.L. Amps||86/43|
|S. F Amps||108||S. F Amps||54||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||91.7||Eff 75%||PF||86|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6210|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6311|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||385 LB||Enclosure||DP||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.