10HP LEESON 3470RPM 213JP DP 3PH MOTOR G140655.00
LEESON G140665.00 has been Superseded by 199784.00
|Catalog Number:||G140655.00 Limited Availability|
|Ship Weight:||137 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight.
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
LEESON Three Phase JP Pump Motors are designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JP mounting and shaft dimensions. In such applications, the pump impeller is mounted directly on the motor shaft. Designed for continuous duty service. All motors listed are 1.15 Service Factor.
- Open drip-proof construction with rigid base mounting
- Locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- For use where the environment is relatively clean and dry
- For outdoor use, an enclosure or drip cover may be preferred
- Drip cover not included. Use drip cover part number 175305.00
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
|F.L. Amps||26-23.4||F.L. Amps||11.7||F.L. Amps||22/11|
|S. F Amps||30-27||S. F Amps||13.5||S. F Amps||25.4/12.7|
|KW||7.50||Model Number||C213T34DK2 A|
|Eff 100%||88.5||Eff 75%||PF||90|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||206|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||309|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||137 LB||Enclosure||DP||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.