7.5HP LEESON 1800RPM 213TC EPFC 3PH WATTSAVER MOTOR 825073.00
LEESON G850619.00 has been Superseded by 825073.00
|Catalog Number:||825073.00 Made in USA|
|Ship Weight:||236 lbs.|
This Leeson Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
APPLICATIONS: These explosion-proof motors are designed and approved for application in hazardous environments having certain explosive gases or materials present.
- Made in USA
- 1 3/8" shaft output diameter
- Cast iron frame
- This motor is inverter-rated with 10:1 ratio and suitable for use with an inverter.
- Rugged mechanical construction meeting all requirements for safety. UL and CSA listed.
- Double shielded, pre-lubricated ball bearings are standard. All motors have inherent automatic overload protection.
- NEMA 1.5 Service Factor
- Explosion-proof conduit box and normally closed thermostats included at no extra cost.
- Division I areas are environments where a hazard is present continuously or would be subject to fire or explosion if the hazard was present as a result of an accident or uncommon occurrence. Division II areas are environments where the threat of fire or explosion is not normally present and not likely to result in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
MOTOR RATING: (Click on Files for LEESON's Hazardous Ratings Chart)
- DIVISION I, CLASS I, GROUPS D
- DIVISION II, CLASS II, GROUPS F&G - WITH CONDUIT BOX AND NORMALLY CLOSED THERMOSTATS
- NO LEESON motors are listed for Class I, Group A or B
|F.L. Amps||19.4||F.L. Amps||9.7||F.L. Amps||16.8/8.4|
|S. F Amps||22||S. F Amps||11||S. F Amps||19.2/9.6|
|Eff 100%||91.7||Eff 75%||PF||80|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||No||Bearing PE||309|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||143 LB||Enclosure||EPFC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.