20HP LEESON 3537RPM 256T TEFC 3PH MOTOR 811556
|Ship Weight:||375 lbs.|
This Leeson motor is a Build To Order product and factory lead times are approximately 3-8 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales team for particulars.
This LEESON Motor Can Ship Ground Freight ONLY!
For expedited needs please contact our sales team for freight options.
LEESON Three Phase Severe Duty IEEE 841 Premium Electric Motors are designed for harsh environments that you may find in refineries, above-ground mines, foundries, paper and pulp mills, cement plants or other severe duty applications requiring a premium efficient motor.
Mechanical Protection Features:
- Inpro Shaft Seals installed
- Re-greasable bearings by using extended grease tubes.
- Five-year warranty
- Two part epoxy painted
- Brass breather and drain plug
Electrical Performance and Protection Features:
- Tested to IEEE-841 Standards
- Actual test and vibration Data supplied with each motor
- Meets NEMA MG1 - 1.26.6 Waterproof Specification
- Nameplate stamped to Division 2 CSA certification for hazardous locations, Class 1 Groups A, B, C, D, Temperature code T2B
- Meets NEMA Premium Efficient standards
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Class F Insulation System
Standards and Approvals:
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified
- Tested to IEEE45 USCG Marine Duty, API RP14F for offshore platforms
- Meets IP56
|F.L. Amps||23.4||F.L. Amps||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||26||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||92.4||Eff 75%||PF||86|
|UL||V-INS, CONST UL REC||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||210|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||309|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||1.5 X BASE SPEED|
|Motor Wt.||375 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.