75HP LEESON 1185RPM 405TC TEBC 3PH MOTOR 810099
|LEESON Catalog Number:||810099.00|
|Ship Weight:||1370 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can ONLY Ship Ground!
For expedited needs please contact our sales team for freight options.
APPLICATIONS: Designed for inverter or vector applications where up to 2000:1 constant torque speed range is required. Typical uses include, material handling, machine tools, conveyors, crane and hoist, metal processing, test stands, pumps, compressors, textile processing, and other industrial machinery installed in dusty or dirty environments.
- Subject to Availability
- Cast Iron Frame
- Class H inverter-rated IRIS insulation system
- Constant torque operation from 0 to base RPM rating on Vector Drives
- Constant HP operation to twice base RPM rating for 143T-256T frame, 1.5 x base RPM for all other sizes
- Designed for optimum performance with IGBT inverters - not for across-the-line starting
- C-face with rigid base through 100HP
- Normally closed thermostats (one per phase)
- Continuous duty at 40*C ambient
- 1.0 Service Factor (Class "B" rise on TEBC motors)
- Premium quality, cast iron frame and endbells
- 284T and larger are blower cooled with a separately powered three-phase blower motor to provide added cooling at low speeds
- Ball bearings (Roller bearings available 360-frame and larger)
- Field convertible to F2 mounting
- Encoder provisions included on opposite drive end
- Three year warranty
- Meets NEMA MG1, parts 30 & 31
|F.L. Amps||180||F.L. Amps||90||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||94.1||Eff 75%||PF||83|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||313|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||316|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||1.5 X BASE SPEED|
|Motor Wt.||1370 LB||Enclosure||TEBC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.