7.5HP LEESON 1800RPM 213JP DP 3PH MOTOR 199783.00
Discontinued - Subject to availability
|Catalog Number:||199783.00 -FREE Ground Shipping in USA|
|Ship Weight:||166 lbs.|
This Leeson Motor Can Only Ship Ground Freight
For expedited needs please contact our sales team.
LEESON Three Phase JP Pump Motors are designed for continuous duty service on close-coupled pumps using NEMA JP mounting and shaft dimensions. In such applications, the pump impeller is mounted directly on the motor shaft. Designed for continuous duty service. All motors listed are 1.15 Service Factor.
- Open drip-proof construction with rigid base mounting
- Locked bearing on shaft end limits axial shaft movement
- For use where the environment is relatively clean and dry
- For outdoor use, an enclosure or drip cover may be preferred
- Drip cover not included. Use drip cover part number 175846.00
- High efficiency copper windings with NEMA 1.15 service factors
- UL and CSA recognized designs
- All 180 and 210 frame rolled steel motors have Class F Insulation
- Non-USA Manufactured, CN
|FL Amps||19||FL Amps||9.5||FL Amps||15.2/7.6|
|SF Amps||22||SF Amps||11||SF Amps||17.6/8.8|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CE||Y||Bearing PE||6309|
|CC Number||CC005A||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||166 LB||Enclosure||DP||Lubrication||VERIFY|
|Shaft Diam.||Cust Part No.||Packaging||N|
|Paint||BLUE - LEESON (ENAMEL)||Hazardous Location||NONE||Test Card|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.