30HP LEESON 3600RPM 180M 575V 3PH IEC MOTOR 193394
|Ship Weight:||355 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can Ship Ground Freight ONLY!
For expedited needs please contact our sales team for freight options.
LEESON MULTI-DIMENSIONED AC METRIC MOTORS meet North American performance standards, including 1.15 service factor and Premium efficiencies. For replacement use on machine tools, textile machinery and other equipment with metric dimensions but requiring the heavy-duty torque and performance characteristics of motors designed for use in North America. IP55 weatherproof enclosures, stamped nameplates, CE mark, and F3 conduit box location. Kits are available for field conversion from B3 to B3/B5 or B3/B14.
- Cast Iron frame
- Premium efficiency
- Steel fan cover with non-sparking fan
- Inverter Rated Insulation System
- D flange (B5) and C face (B14) models available. Field conversion kits also offered.
- Drilled and tapped shaft.
- Oil Seals on both the drive end and non drive end.
- High efficiency design utilizes low-loss steel laminations for optimum power and performance.
- Class F insulation system with Class B temperature rise or lower.
- Stainless Steel “full fact” nameplate with information on motor efficiency and power factor. Stamped
with 60Hz data.
- High efficiency design utilizes low-loss steel laminations for optimum power & performance.
- Conduit Box with neoprene gaskets. Reposition metric “PG” threaded lead exit hole by rotating box
in 90 degree increments. Motors 132 frame and larger have second lead exit hole for auziliary box. Box is fixed at F3 location.
- Terminal Boards included. 575V motors have 3 leads and 6 post terminal boards.
- CSA: File number LR62104
UL: File number E57948 for motors produced June 2003 and later
- IP55 weatherproof enclosure allows for use in wide range application.
|F.L. Amps||27.4||F.L. Amps||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||32||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Max Amb||40||Design||NO DESIGN CODE||Code||G|
|Eff 100%||93||Eff 75%||PF||87.5|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6211|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6211|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||355 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.