5.5HP LEESON 1180RPM D132MD IP55 3PH IEC MOTOR 193341
LEESON 193106.60 has been Superseded by 193341.60
|Ship Weight:||196 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can Ship Ground Freight ONLY!
For expedited needs please contact our sales team for freight options.
LEESON IEC Metric-dimensioned AC motors meeting North American performance standards, including 1.15 service factor and EPACT efficiencies. Motors have both B5 flange mounting and B3 baseCast Iron Frame
- Cast Iron Frame
- Drain Hole locations in four quadrants can be drilled-out for multi-position condensate drainage.
- D flange (B5) and rigid base (B3) mounting
- “Captive Shaft” keyway.
- Drilled and tapped shaft.
- Oil Seals on both the drive end and non drive end.
- High efficiency design utilizes low-loss steel laminations for optimum power and performance.
- Class F insulation system with Class B temperature rise or lower.
- Aluminum “full fact” nameplate with information on motor efficiency and power factor. Stamped
with 60Hz and 50Hz data.
- Multi-mount repositionable feet allow for three conduit box positions (F2, F1, F3)
- External grounding provision.
- Special design steel fan cover and low-noise fan maximize airflow efficiency.
- Conduit Box with neoprene gaskets. Reposition metric “PG” tapped lead exit hole by rotating box
in 90 degree increments. Move box to F1 or F2 position by relocating motor feet.
- Terminal Boards included. 230/460V motors have 9 leads.
- CSA: File number LR33543
UL: File number E57948 for motors produced January 2004 and later
- IP55 weatherproof enclosure allows for use in wide range application.
|F.L. Amps||17||F.L. Amps||8.5||F.L. Amps||15.6/7.8|
|S. F Amps||19||S. F Amps||9.5||S. F Amps||17/8.5|
|KW||4.1||Model #||C132T11FZ62 A|
|Eff 100%||89.5||Eff 75%||PF||69|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6306|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6308|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||178 LB||Enclosure||IP55||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.