20HP LEESON 1180RPM D180L IP55 3PH IEC MOTOR 193320
LEESON 193142.60 has been Superseded by 193320.60
|Ship Weight:||398 lbs.|
This LEESON Motor Can Ship Ground Freight ONLY!
For expedited needs please contact our sales team for freight options.
CAST IRON FRAME
CSA: File number LR62104
UL: File number E57948 for motors produced June 2003 and later.
- Premium efficiency
- Terminal Boards included. 230/460V motors, 132-frame and larger have 12 leads and 9 post terminal boards, 230/460V motors, smaller than 132-frame have 9 leads and 6 post terminal boards.
- IP55 weatherproof enclosure allows for use in a wide range of applications.
- D flange (B5) and C face (B14) models available. Field conversion kit also offered.
- Drilled and tapped shaft.
- Oil seals on both the drive and non drive end.
- Cast iron mounting feet are precision machined for accurate alignment.
- Class F Insulation system with Class B temperature rise or lower.
- Stainless steel “Full Fact” nameplate with information on motor efficiency and power factor. Stamped with 60 Hz and 50 Hz data.
- Steel fan cover.
- Non-sparkling fan. Small size reduces noise and enhances efficiency.
- High efficiency design utilizes low-loss steel laminations for optimum power and performance.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction includes frame, endbells and conduit box.
- Conduit box with neoprene gaskets. Reposition metric “PG” threaded lead exit by rotating box in 90 degree increments. Motors 132 frame and larger have second lead exit hole for auxiliary box. Box is fixed at F3 location.
|F.L. Amps||53.5||F.L. Amps||26.8||F.L. Amps||50/25|
|S. F Amps||61||S. F Amps||30.5||S. F Amps||58/29|
|Eff 100%||92.4||Eff 75%||PF||75|
|CC Number||CC005A||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6311|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||398 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.