1/4HP LEESON 3430RPM D63 575V 3PH IEC MOTOR 192088
|Ship Weight:||11 lbs.|
LEESON MULTI-DIMENSIONED AC METRIC MOTORS meet North American performance standards, including 1.15 service factor and Premium efficiencies. For replacement use on machine tools, textile machinery and other equipment with metric dimensions but requiring the heavy-duty torque and performance characteristics of motors designed for use in North America. IP55 weatherproof enclosures, stamped nameplates, CE mark, and F3 conduit box location. Kits are available for field conversion from B3 to B3/B5 or B3/B14.
- Aluminum Frame
- Removable feet
- Inverter Rated Insulation System
- Drain Hole locations in four quadrants can be drilled-out for multi-position condensate drainage.
- D flange (B5) and C face (B14) models available. Field conversion kits also offered.
- “Captive Shaft” keyway.
- Drilled and tapped shaft.
- Oil Seals on both the drive end and non drive end.
- High efficiency design utilizes low-loss steel laminations for optimum power and performance.
- Class F insulation system with Class B temperature rise or lower.
Aluminum “full fact” nameplate with information on motor efficiency and power factor. Stamped
with 60Hz data.
- Multi-mount repositionable feet allow for three conduit box positions (F2, F1, F3)
- External grounding provision.
- Special design steel fan cover and low-noise fan maximize airflow efficiency.
Conduit Box with neoprene gaskets. Reposition metric “PG” tapped lead exit hole by rotating box
in 90 degree increments. Move box to F1 or F2 position by relocating motor feet.
- Terminal Boards included. 230/460V motors have 9 leads.
CSA: File number LR33543
UL: File number E57948 for motors produced January 2004 and later
- IP55 weatherproof enclosure allows for use in wide range application.
|F.L. Amps||.33||F.L. Amps||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||.36||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||72||Eff 75%||PF||77|
|CC Number||NONE||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6202|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||NONE||Speed Range||NAN|
|Motor Wt.||11 LB||Enclosure||IP55||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.