1/3HP LEESON 1700RPM D71D IP55 3PH IEC MOTOR 192025
|LEESON Catalog Number:||192025.00|
|Ship Weight:||15 lbs.|
LEESON IEC Metric-dimensioned AC motors meeting North American performance standards, including 1.15 service factor and EPACT efficiencies. Motors have both B5 flange mounting and B3 base
- Aluminum Frame
- Removable feet.
- Drain Hole locations in four quadrants can be drilled-out for multi-position condensate drainage.
- D flange (B5) and C face (B3) mounting
- “Captive Shaft” keyway.
- Drilled and tapped shaft.
- Oil Seals on both the drive end and non drive end.
- High efficiency design utilizes low-loss steel laminations for optimum power and performance.
- Class F insulation system with Class B temperature rise or lower.
Aluminum “full fact” nameplate with information on motor efficiency and power factor. Stamped
with 60Hz and 50Hz data.
- Multi-mount repositionable feet allow for three conduit box positions (F2, F1, F3)
- External grounding provision.
- Special design steel fan cover and low-noise fan maximize airflow efficiency.
Conduit Box with neoprene gaskets. Reposition metric “PG” tapped lead exit hole by rotating box
in 90 degree increments. Move box to F1 or F2 position by relocating motor feet.
- Terminal Boards included. 230/460V motors have 9 leads.
CSA: File number LR33543
UL: File number E57948 for motors produced January 2004 and later
- IP55 weatherproof enclosure allows for use in wide range application.
|F.L. Amps||1.4||F.L. Amps||.70||F.L. Amps||1.5/.75|
|S. F Amps||1.5||S. F Amps||.75||S. F Amps||1.7/.85|
|Eff 100%||68||Eff 75%||PF||66|
|CC Number||NONE||CE||Yes||Bearing PE||6203|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||NONE||Speed Range||NAN|
|Motor Wt.||15 LB||Enclosure||IP55||Lubrication||STANDARD|
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.